Friday, June 22, 2007

I want a dog!

I want a dog. Period.

The are a few problems though....

Other than considering things like roommates, landlords, the lawn and my bank account, dogs can be rather...well....gross?

Aren't dog's the ones who slobber? and pee? I would grow to hate any dog that peed on my stuff. I would hate anyone who peed on my stuff...Maybe that's why I don't lie babies or my brother...they have the potential to pee on things....

Don't they eat their own poop?

Sometimes they smell bad...not all the time though. And it seems like fun to give the dog a bath. If worst comes to worst I can just spray it down with a hose and squirt some shampoo at it. This dog thing is sounding more fun with each passing moment.

I'm thinking..it can't be a BIG dog. I couldn't afford to feed one. and if it sat in my lap, the circulation in my legs would stop. I have a hard enough time with my parent's cat and comes and sleeps on my chest. Imagine waking up to find a fifteen lb weight on you. Yeah- you can't breathe.

It needs to be able to have a small yard. I don't own a golf course or anything.

If I did own a golf course I wouldn't mind dog pee on it. The dog could dig holes wherever they want too. Aren't there holes all over the golf course anyway? Someone with a dog must have invented golf.

More about golf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X04wZpqx3U

Anyway. So here's what i'm thinking. Jen- if you're reading this, please take especial note...tell me if you want it or no...

Ladies and Gentlemen
I'm thinking of getting a Corgi!

(Maryann said this would work well since i'm such a corgi person ha..ha..)

But look at it!
If it looks short, that's because it is. No- this is not lame.

Corgi's were bred in Wales to be herding dogs. If cows or sheep kicked them, they were so small they could just roll out of the kick without being hurt. Or the cow would just miss because the dog was located so close to the ground.

They are agressive dogs, and want to please their owner.


Who know's? I could even get a dog like this. Notice how happy HE is just sleeping...awww

0 comments: