Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ferducious Car!

A long time ago, there was a show I watched called "Young Hercules", featuring Ryan Gosling as Hercules. He travelled around mythical ancient Greece with his friends and occaisionally had to go to school, taught by a Centaur Ferducious.

fantastic + righteous = ferducious

My friend Lindsi and I picked it up as a catch word.

And yesterday I saw a ferducious car in my apartment parking lot.

Check it out



Apparently they like Billy Idol



Excuse my shadow




And my favorite part: the Moose on the hood.



Closer up



Whoever owns this car, you're awesome.

Whoever painted this car, you're more awesome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you found me. How are you doing? Are you still in Arizona? Do you like it out there? I hope you're doing great. I haven't seen you in .. what feels like forever. Take care! Can't wait to read more!