Monday, October 20, 2008

Can't Live Without 'Em- My top 5

The previous post outlines my busy busy life. It doesn't say much...because I didn't talk about my favorite blogs!

1. Clever Girl Goes Blog (www.clevergirlgoesblog.com)- this chick is awesome! She lives a normal life and writes it so...excitingly! To Clever Girl- I hope I can blog as good as you someday! I look forward to your blog every day!
Google Blogs actually had her as a blog of note a few weeks ago!

2. Cake Wrecks- super awesome (www.cakewreck.blogspot.com)- made by a cake chef about cakes gone disastrously. Most of them are pretty funny. She also puts up the most amazing cakes. I loved the cookie monster cupcake cake and the 4 tiered Mario Brother cake.

3. Entertainment Weekly- provides great updates in many forms about the media- a must- have for me.

4. My style blogs- found most of them on elle.com and the Vogue website. I love Fabsugar!

5. and of course- my sister- in- law's blog. (sigh) I am not the best sister or sister- in- law or aunt. In fact, I've been a terrible family member and friend lately, but I hope to get better at it. In the meantime, I always love seeing pictures of my brother's family up in Utah, and my two super- cute nephews!

0 comments: