Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Halloween

I looked forward to it all year.

The Little Gym Halloween Party!

My bf and his sister work for The Little Gym. Last year he asked me to volunteer at their annual Halloween party. I spent most of the night at the fishing game. (Throw the string over the curtain- get a prize!). Having not been around kids a lot since a started college, I ate up every moment I was with them.

Not to mention I got to see my line- backer- sized boyfriend do summersaults and play with kids.

So I volunteered myself to go to the party this year. Borrowed a geisha costume from bf's sister (complete with white foundation- whoa!), and jumped into the fun! I played mini basketball and bowling.

And I can't find a picture, but there were babies dressed up like dragons!

I hope I can go again next year!

0 comments: