Monday, October 27, 2008

A Word to the Wise, I Probably Stink

I've come to accept that I'm falling apart. And not slowly.

Yes my friends, age is catching up with me. (Or I just took on waaay too much this semester).

I usually love getting ready for the day. I love washing my face and brushing my teeth. I love doing my hair and makeup and coordinating earrings to wear. This is how I get ready for weekend nights. And how I used to get ready in the morning.

However, all of that has changed.

I'm lucky if I pull myself out of bed in time to snap on a bra and throw my disheveled hair into a super- messy bun. Then I wear...whatever is on the top of the pile of clothes and run out the door. Wallet, phone, keys. All I need...I guess.

I feel so unprepared. And I definitely don't fit in with all the beautiful people here at ASU.

I must look like I got caught in a mouse trap.

I'll pull it together though, I'm sure. Right now all I can think about is going back to sleep....

2 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

uh oh. are you alright?? I hope so. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always call me!

Camille Elise said...

I totally agree with you. Every morning I have convince myself I could just skip class that day and lay in bed/or go back to sleep. I need to come visit you guys, I'm all alone out here in Mesa!