Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sip Sip Yum Yum


New Flava= Herbal Tea

Jen gave me some tea months and moths ago when i had a cold. Tazo Zen. I didn't use them (I slept through the rest of the cold), but I found them in a cup last week, and figured I'd try it. I'm usually reallly jittery before bed, and this stuff calmed me down.

And warmed me all the way to my toes.

And since winter is coming, I need my toes to be warm. Everyone seems to think Arionza is boiling hot year- round. Right now it's cooled to a simmer and I've started wearing sweatshirts. How did I ever survive in San Francisco? (jk- I love you SF!). It really does get cold out here though. My Uggs are waiting impatiently in their box.

Back to the tea...

My roommate noticed the tea boxes stacking up on the counter and asked me if it was my "new thing". You could say that. I like it because I don't crave it. It soothes me and it's a pre- bedtime snack with zero calories. Not to mention it doesn't cost much.

Yesterday at work I found the tea drawer in the break room. Lemon. Vanilla. Green. Loved the green. It has anto oxidants. D' Rick made fun of me- said if I wanted to drink grass derivatives, green tea was great. I guess I like grass. I could even to that cold in the summer. I hated vanilla though.

So many left to try!

0 comments: