Monday, March 23, 2009

Hangover 24


I've always loved stories for their characters.

If you're an awesome character (be you good or evil), I will love you until the end. The end of the book, or the movie, or the end of the TV series.

Some of my favorites are Scarlet O'Hara, Darth Vader, Serena Van der Woodsen, and Jack Bauer.


Unfortunately the last of these is why I feel like crap today. 24 is entralling, and exhausting. There's no cut- off between episodes, you just keep watching. You don't mess with Jack Bauer. But when you watch him for 11 hours in one day, he definitely messes with you.



I will go home tonight and watch more until season 5 is done. (I started season 1 in January). Until then, I'm working, and my head hurts and my stomach feels weird (but clean) because I got carried away eating grapefruit while I watched yesterday. Overall, I am lethargic and all I want to do is find out what happens next.

Jack Bauer, I love you, but

DAMN IT!

0 comments: