Monday, January 14, 2008

22nd Birthday!

This birthday I was...well fed.
My birthday was Sunday the 13th, but it all started on Friday
First: My boss Elaine made strawberry ice cream
THEN: people from work took me to lunch at the Bamboo Club
THEN: on Saturday
My roommates took me to my favorite restaurant right now, the Macaroni Grill! You can write and draw on the paper on the table!My roommates already know this, but I'm a klutz and I say weird stuff all the time, so I don't embarass easily. The waiter did drop the drinks all over Aubrey, which wasn't fun for her. He asked me how old I was and I told him that you don't ask questions like that. He made everybody sing happy birthday. But that didn't phase me.

Here is everyone!
from left to right: Aubrey, Braden, Jessica, Jessie, Amy, and ME!
THEN: they got me a Coldstone birthday cake (yum cookies and cream). That's become a roommate tradition of ours.
THEN: we looked at all the pics from dinner.
THEN: We went and saw Juno after. It's really good and really funny.
THEN: I was so pumped up from the day that I couldn't go to sleep until 5.
THEN: Aubrey made waffles and Matt made eggs.
THEN: Matt took me on a trip to Jerome and Sedona! We had lunch up there at the Haunted Hamburger and hung around a bit. We hiked around Sedona a little.
THEN: I went home and slept!Mat wouldn't take a picture with me. He had a cold. I look pretty good. And it's beautiful up there!

1 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

aww. I feel left out from your birthday celebration. I wish I had known about it. Happy late birthday nonetheless. You looked hot the other day when I saw you at the bookstore! ;-)