Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crossword nerd

I'm glad to have the school paper back in print for the semester, not it's not because it gives me a very liberal view of current events. And Emma, if you're reading this, I'm sorry, but it's not because of your articles, although you're the best reporter I know. I get the paper every morning to do the crossword puzzle.

I'm a crossword freak. And I know I'm not the only one. Matt and i went to several stores tonight which sold video games, and I could not find the Nintendo DS New York Times crossword puzzle game at any of them. Geez!

After about three years of doing corsswords, I bought "the Complete Idiot's Duide to crossword Puzzles", just so I could find out more.

I know how my ideal morning would be spent: I would wake up about eight and make myself a bowl of fruit and cereal and sit down to a crossword. They're the best things on earth!

0 comments: