Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Made in Australia, keeping college student warm in Arizona

I wonder if people from Australia wear UGG boots. Is it just an American fad? hmm...

I used to think UGGs were the most unsightly boots that ever were. I would see girls wearing them all over campus and tell myself that I would not get sucked into that fad. To me it was a dumb status symbol. A way to be like everyone else. That's why I never bleached my hair or bought Flojos or joined a sorority. I like being myself, and I HATE it when someone wears the same clothing as me. I never judged people for wearing UGGs, just didn't want them myself.

Them I was home in December and my best friend made me try hers on. Up in San Francisco, I am always cold. I pulled on the long chocolate brown boot and my toes warmed up like rolls in the oven. I saw that UGGs were more than a status symbol. They were comfortable and kept my feet warm!

And I just received some chocolate brown ones for my birthday. I don't plan on wearing them over my jeans, just underneath. I plan on being warm for the rest of the winter, thanks to my boots!

0 comments: