Friday, January 16, 2009

Judge the Meltiness

I love the mozzarella sticks at Sonic. (Sonic has the tag-line America's drive- in; however does not exist in the Bay Area, and I was ignorantly deprived of such deliciousness as I grew up.)

Cheese stick just don't match up to anywhere but Sonic. I order them consistently.

Now I was at Sonic with Aubree today and a guy with a clipboard walked up to our table. I shook my head no at him, thinking he was trying to "help the environment" or "increase minimum wage" or something like that.

Not at all.

He had a survey about the Mozzarella sticks! I marked "excellent" on everything. The overall look of the food, the temperature at which it was served, the taste, the speed of delivery, and the cost. (I could afford those things when I was dirt poor.) My favorite part?: marking "excellent" on the overall meltiness of the cheese.

Way to go Sonic. You are awesome! I will use the $5 gift card I got for taking your survey in the near future.

0 comments: