Saturday, January 24, 2009

OD on OJ


For the past few days, Tropicana has been my best friend. Somehow it managed to nurse me through a coughing, sniffing, blurging, pill- popping altogether miserable cold. I have emerged from my convalescence to return to work today. (I thought I would die of boredom).

I have made a few conclusions about colds:

1. Battlestar Galactica is bad to watch while having a cold. It's an already depressing show. (My apologies to BSG lovers, I've given it three attempts and an honest effort. I'm halfway through season 2.5, and I'm done.) So it doesn't help an already depressed immune system. I switched on How I Met Your Mother, and it made me feel a lot better.

2. Life is better when you pretend you don't have a cold. Go about your daily business and schedule time for naps.

3. Don't drink milk while having a cold.

4. OJ is good!

0 comments: