Friday, January 2, 2009

Playing Again!

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of perpetual motion. End of school- for good. Graduation. Christmas. Full of friends and family, parties, traveling and many things to do in between. I sat down to write a blog about graduating, but it's super surreal right now- being done. Everything was happening so fast, I had trouble soaking up my experiences, as great as they were.

So I'm skipping the holiday season and talking about current events

Yesterday was awesome! Matt and I relaxed at his house watching the Bowl Game. I went home to bathe and eat sourdough bread (brought straight from Fremont. Let me tell you: yum.) We added a short excursion to Borders and Best Buy. Then Stopped for dinner at Joe's Farmhouse, where he ate a burger and me a big ahi tuna salad. Then we hung around in bed and I did my book of crosswords and he played video games. One whole day with my boyfriend.

Is it me or do the best things in life start with B?

Forgive the cheesiness. I'm having fun.

I've also really enjoyed playing the piano. I brought my sheet music back with me from home, and It has been fun plinking away. I'm rusty, but it feels really good to be playing. I'm excited to expand the types of music I play, and get better as I do it.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! You're done with school and on to bigger and better things! :) Congratulations! And I'm glad things have slowed down for you a little bit :)