Saturday, September 29, 2007

What's your smurf name?

I was browsing the bulletins of myspace and my friend Sarah posted this. (Thank you Sarah, for always posting the best!).

http://bluebuddies.com/smurf_fun/what_is_your_smurf_name/what_is_your_smurf_name.htm

I typed in my name: Kate Lathrop, and got Summer Smurf

Then I did a mix of my roommates name and mine: Aubreykate Yeanoplos and got Smarty Pants Smurf! We got a kick out of that one!

Other names have been Angelic Smurf, Lovable Smurf, Ol' Mac Smurf, Photographer Smurf, Vanilla Smurf.

What's weird...my roommate is a photographer, and she's photographer smurf!

Check it out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun! It named me "Lovable Smurf" w/my maiden name, and "Zippy Smurf" with my married name. And.....haha it named Rob "Ring-a-ding Smurf"!

Fun blog, Kate! :)